Environmental Management, Policy and Finance
IP Consult is passionate about helping our partner organizations meet the environmental challenges caused by a rapid urbanization, increasing industrialization and the impending impacts of climate change.
We work closely with our partners to design precautionary programs and implement tailored measures to help mitigate environmental hazards and natural disasters, as well as prepare for the increasing incidence of weather events that come with global warming.
By offering insights from our broad experience in the field, we can advise on striking the right balance between environmental protection and the need for development and growth. This is a challenge that requires working closely with key stakeholders to help recognize not only the complexity of these competing goals but also the opportunities for integrated, socially acceptable solutions.
We thus advocate a holistic approach that aims to deliver the very best solutions that exceed the expectations of both public and private clients, which recognize the necessary trade-off between economic, social and environmental objectives. This approach has earned us a reputation for delivering cost-effective environmental advice of the highest quality by enhancing the internal and external mechanisms that enable sustainable actions.
We provide consultancy services in the following areas:
- Solid waste management and resource efficiency,
- Environmentally safe and consumer friendly production,
- Environmental communication and information systems,
- Environmental finance and economic instruments,
- Analytics and monitoring, and
- Transfer and promotion of environmental technologies.
Via our NIRAS group, we can also offer:
- Environmental assessments ranging from environmental and social impact to strategic assessments,
- Environmental due diligence,
- For more information click here: http://www.niras.com/Business-Areas/Development-Consulting/Environment.aspx