References of Vocational Education
Promotion of Training and Services within the Range of modern Technologies - Component 3
Client: German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through GTZ
Counterpart Organization: Ministry for Communication and Information, MCIT
Project Duration: 01/2006 - 12/2008
The program consists of four components:
(I) Network for training and services,
(II) co-operation with the private sector,
(III) new positioning of the authority for technical standards (STQC),
(IV) promotion of technology centres.
IP Consult is responsible for the components 3 and 4.
Component 3 „new positioning of the authority for technical standards (STQC)“ deals with repositioning STQC (Department for Standardisation, Testing and Quality Certification), a department of the Ministry for Communication and Information Technology, MCIT. The authority lacks a long-term vision of market-focused services for technology-intensive small and medium enterprise (SME). By the German-Indian co-operation the position of STQC as independent provider of services for SME in the High-Tech will be strengthened. The institution will be developed into an internationally recognized institution for services within the range tests, certifying and quality assurance.
Main Services Provided:
- Modernization and development of a technological-oriented service offer for SME and its marketing;
- Advisory services concerning the re-positioning of STQC as market-oriented services pro-vider for SME in the High-Tech range;
- Export of electrical and IT products (including TBT and other World Trade Organization guidelines;
- Pollution free production (Green Manufacturing) after European guidelines;
- Laser photometry and calibration of glass fibre instruments;
- IEC (International Electronical Commission) standard, EMC and ATEX guidelines (Atmospheres Explosibles);
- IEC-Ex standard (International Electro-technical Commission - explosive environment);
- IEC-standards (international Electro-technical Commission).